Antios maintains this Website for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download material displayed on the Website for viewing in a web browser for personal, noncommercial use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, for any reason, distribute, modify, duplicate, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Antios’ prior written permission.
I. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT
YOUR RIGHT TO USE THE WEBSITE
LIMITATIONS ON USE OF WEBSITE
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Website or Website Content without our prior written consent.
- You agree not to alter or modify any portion of the Website or Website Content except for content that you provide to the Website or Website Content that is designated as editable by visual indications on the Website.
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, distribute, display portions of, or link to this Website or any Website Content contained hereon for commercial purposes without our prior express written consent (including, but not limited to, the sale of advertising on the Website, or the use of the Website to generate advertising or subscription revenue).
- You agree to use the Website and the Website Content only for lawful, personal, and informational purposes, and you agree that you will not use the Website in any manner which violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party.
- You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website. You agree not to use the Website in any manner designed to degrade the performance or functioning of the Website, including, without limitation, launching Denial-of-Service attacks against the Website. You agree not to post or transmit into or on the Website any information or software that contains a virus, bug, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive element. You agree not to use any automated tool, such as a web scraping tool, a bot or web robot, or web automation, to mine the Website for information or to fill out forms on the Website. You also agree that the web and email servers maintained by Antios and the emails associated with the domain cannot be used for the delivery of unsolicited bulk email or for any malicious or unlawful purpose.
- You agree not to post or transmit into or on the Website any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or harmful information of any kind.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or the servers and network associated with the Website. You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or access control technology implemented on the Website, or the servers and network associated with the Website.
OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT PROTECTION
Antios respects the intellectual property rights of others. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Antios will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Antios Website if such claims are reported to Antios’ Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Website by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Antios’ Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Antios will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Website.
DMCA NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT (“NOTICE”)
Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Website or the exact location where such material may be found.
Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law (e.g. as a fair use)”.
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Antios’ Designated Copyright Agent.
USE OF IMAGES
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
LIMITED PERMISSION FOR LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE
- May link to, but not replicate, Antios Website content
- Shall not frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around Antios Website content
- Shall not imply that Antios is endorsing you or your products
- Shall not misrepresent you or your website’s relationship with Antios
- Shall not present false, misleading, or inaccurate information about Antios or Antios’ products on your website or otherwise disparage Antios’ products
- Shall not use Antios’ logos without express prior written permission from Antios
- Shall not include content on your website that is or could be construed as illegal, distasteful, offensive or controversial and shall include on your website only content that is appropriate for all age groups
III. RESTRICTED RIGHTS AND EXPORT CONTROLS
Any software or documentation that may be available on the Website are “commercial items” as defined in FAR 2.101. Therefore, in accordance with FAR 12.211 (Technical data) and FAR 12.212 (Computer software) and, for US Department of Defense Customers, DFAR 252.227-7015 (Technical Data – Commercial Items) and DFAR 227.7202-3 (Rights in commercial computer software or computer software documentation), all US government end users acquire the software and documentation with only those rights set forth herein.
You acknowledge and agree to comply with all US laws, regulations, and requirements applicable to the export of US origin products and technology.
IV. NO MEDICAL ADVICE; ACCURACY AND SCOPE OF CONTENT ON WEBSITE
The information provided by this Website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Antios strives to accurately describe its products and to provide updated information on the Website. However, Antios does not warrant that product descriptions and information on the Website are complete or free from error. Antios has no obligation to update the Website, and there is a possibility that Website Content may be out of date. Antios shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet Website, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Internet Website. This Website may contain information on worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a product or service on this Website does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location. The products referred to on this Website may be subject to different regulatory requirements depending on the country of use. Consequently, visitors may be notified that certain sections of this Website are intended only for certain kinds of expert users or only for audiences in certain countries. You should not construe anything on this Website as a promotion or advertisement for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of your country of residence.
V. DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, NO WARRANTY
DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY; NO WARRANTY
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. In such states or jurisdictions, Antios’ liability is limited to the extent permitted by law, thereby minimizing Antios’ liability to you to the lowest amount permitted by applicable law.
INDEMNIFICATION; WAIVER OF CERTAIN ACTIONS
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST ANTIOS IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
VI. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION
DISPUTE RESOLUTION; VENUE
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES
SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
Antios welcomes feedback or inquiries about our products. Feedback includes, but is not limited to, all ideas, concepts, improvements, processes, suggestions, techniques, and methodologies you submit to Antios. If you elect to provide any feedback or comments of any nature to Antios, all of such feedback and comments shall be the sole and exclusive property of Antios, and Antios shall have the right to use such feedback in any manner and for any purpose in Antios’ discretion without remuneration, compensation, or attribution to you, provided that Antios is under no obligation to use such feedback. If ownership cannot be transferred by operation of law or other limitations on assignability, you, by means of submitting your feedback, grant to Antios a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid up, worldwide, irrevocable, sublicensable, and transferable license and right to use and exploit such feedback.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT, ASSIGNMENT, AND INTERPRETATION